Wednesday, August 5, 2020

"A Dazzle of Diamonds" by Liz Johnson - Georgia Coast Romance, book 3

A Dazzle of Diamonds (Georgia Coast Romance #3)Best friends Penelope and Tucker have faced their share of challenges. But finding a lost treasure in time to clear his family's name and win him an election may uncover something they never expected.

This was a fun treasure hunt of a story, though the romance between Penelope and Tucker really stole the show. I loved their friendship (and can see why they'd be reluctant to lose out on something so good, should a romantic relationship not work out). They were definitely a lot better and faster at resolving conflict than a lot of couples I know.

This book felt lighter and more fun than the previous book in the series, though both are highly enjoyable. The diary entries were interesting, though I wish we could have had a little more (granted, this was probably more realistic--goodness knows no one would ever be able to piece together MY life by my paltry attempts at journaling). I enjoyed getting a glimpse of Civil War-era Savannah. 

Thank you Revell and NetGalley for the complimentary e-book. I was not required to write a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Georgia Coast Romance
1. A Sparkle of Silver
2. A Glitter of Gold
3. A Dazzle of Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment